Warm and cozy 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of the East Village
We’re subletting our warm and cozy 2-bedroom apartment from Feb 1 – March 10. Unbeatable location in the heart of the East Village: Saint Marks Place between 2nd and 3rd Ave.
Direct access to a sunny backyard with patio, table, and chairs. Two bedrooms: one huge with queen bed, one small with a full. Superfast wifi, excellent heating, warm and cozy. 24-hour grocery right across the street.
- 1-min walk to 6 train at Astor Place
- 2-min walk to N/R at Broadway and 8th Street
- 5-min walk to Union Square (Q/W, 4/5/6, N/R, L), Lower East Side, Soho, and 2nd Ave F train station.
- 3 Citibike locations within one block
- between Yoga to the People and Mamoun’s
- Superfast wifi
- Large desk with 34-inch ultrawide monitor and laser printer
- 40-inch HDTV in one of the bedrooms
- 88-key digital piano
- Backyard with patio, table, and chairs
- Brand new linen sheets
- Across from a 24-hour grocery store
$2995/month. Available Feb 1 – March 15.
$2995 for just the month of February or $3995 for the entire time. Have an amazing month in New York City!
Contact Jay at email@example.com