Serene 1-bedroom with piano in the heart of Williamsburg
Sublet my place in Williamsburg while I’m off galavating! Bedford at North 7th, directly above the Bedford L.
Spacious and quiet, overlooking a bustling main street in Williamsburg. Blazing gigabit wifi throughout the apartment. HD film projector and Apple TV in the living room. Hi-fidelity wired audiophile speakers in both living room AND bedroom for music and movies.
The perfect place to vacation, relax, or get creative work done!
- corner of Bedford and North 7th
- 9 second walk to the L train at Bedford Ave
- 3 min walk to Whole Foods on Bedford Ave
- 5 min walk to the waterfront and Williamsburg pier + boardwalk
- 6 min walk to Domino Park
- 7 min walk to McCarren Park and McCarren Park Running Track
- 5 min train ride to Union Square
I’m a science writer and a teacher of creative writing, off traveling for a bit. I’ve tried my best to create a thoughtful, relaxing space where I get a lot of work done. I hope you love it as much as I do.
In the creamy center of Williamsburg, this apartment is a relaxing oasis from the streets below. The bedroom is bright and plush, queen bed with linen sheets, with architect’s desk and an acoustic piano if you’re inclined to play. The living room has two cozy couches, ample desk space, and a humble lending library for all your productive needs. Film projector and large photo printer available for use. Air conditioning. WiFi blanket over the whole house. Calm atmosphere. Full kitchen with gas stove, oven, toaster oven, microwave, and Instant Pot. Bathroom is bubble bath-ready. Did I mention getting to the L train takes 9 seconds? A couple is welcome. Really perfect if you’re into design or writing or art, and also perfect if you’re not.
- bright daylight and perfect for people-watching. dark curtains
- queen-sized bed with linen bedding
- windows with thick glass for warmth and quiet
- large work desk, two three-seat sofas (also good for sleeping one person each)
- full kitchen with gas stove, oven, toaster oven, and Vitamix blender
- film projector
- high-fidelity Q Acoustics sound system with speakers in living room and bedroom
- 65-Inch 4K Ultra HDTV
- Fast WiFi
- towels and linens provided of course
I don’t want or need to make money off this, so I’m offering the apartment for the same price I pay myself, rent-stabilized at $2300 a month. Contact Jay at email@example.com.